Bad product photography can ruin good designs. Learn how your team can click samples in-house for professional use. Join us for an exclusive workshop on 24 November, 2020 at 4pm. Registrations open for Texilist members.
With no face-to-face buyer interactions scheduled till summer 2021 (at best), you must focus on presenting your designs in the best possible manner digitally.
Home & Textile products are greatly impacted by how well they are shot - the angles, lighting, props and backgrounds - everything must be optimized. With automatic cameras and excellent cellphone cameras, even your marketers and merchandisers can be trained to click well.
Good photography makes a huge difference to product campaigns. Whether it is your season's collection launch or a small DIY photography session to send sample pictures to a buyer - better images will always lead you to better conversions.
Join us for an exclusive Texilist x Expert workshop to discuss the nuances of Product Photography. We will be joined by a Photography Expert for the live Q&A, so we highly recommend joining us live to clear your doubts.
• Why is it important to click products well
• How can good photos convert into sales
• Difference between shooting single product and multiple products in one frame
• Shooting with phone cameras vs digital cameras
• The role of props & lighting
• Tips for product backgrounds & avoiding busy backgrounds
• Quick editing tips for non-designers in the team (merchandisers & marketers)
• Tips for clicking your stand pictures at international fairs
- How to use Zoho for the workshop?
Upon registering, you will get an access link to the workshop. You can use the link to enter the workshop at the appointed time via your browser (Google, Safari etc) or Zoho app on your mobile.
It works in the same way as Zoom essentially.
- Privacy during Workshop : I don't want others to see me ?
We are running our workshops in a webinar format so you can attend it with privacy. Participants cannot interact with each other, and questions can be raised via chat. If you face any problems in asking your questions, please write to us at [email protected] as we will resolve it.
- Can my employees join the workshop too?
As Texilist is a company subscription, we encourage you to bring any employees you feel will benefit from the topic of the session. You can simply share the link with them to sign up.
- What if I miss the workshop/cannot attend due to work?
We recommend attending the session live so you get a chance to ask Q&A's at the end of each session and get full clarity. But incase it's not possible for you, we will be uploading the full video after each workshop as well.
If you are facing any issue in signing up or attending the workshops, please connect with us at [email protected] & we will be happy to sort it out for you.