With Heimtextil & Ambiente postponed, you MUST have a Digital Strategy for 2021/22. Join us for a Free Workshop on Saturday, 10 October 2020 at 4pm. Limited Seats.
Home Textile businesses have largely relied on trade shows, buyer-seller meets and marketplaces to win orders. Heimtextil & Ambiente not only launch the calendar year, but help some companies fulfill their entire year's order capacity in Jan/Feb itself.
But 2020 is different.
Coronavirus has shot all chances of live events and meetups, and with critical international fairs cancelled/postponed and no buyer visits. New collections are lying in the wings with nowhere to go and you have few new orders.
Digital Presence & Digital Presentations can help your business stand out in these turbulent times and become your strength, rather than weakness. Join us for a Free Online Workshop to discover how you can impress Buyers digitally.view workshop recording
What to Expect :
- Introduction to Digital Presence for B2B businesses
- Discuss the impact of postponed Trade fairs - & what you can do about it
- Digital Presence - Websites & Social Media
- How to make effective Digital Presentations to Buyers
- Common mistakes - Digital vs real life presentations
- Digital tips & tricks to impress Buyers
- Live Q&A for all your questions
About the Host : Supreet Raju is the founder of Texilist and one of India's foremost design experts with a decade of experience in Home Exports. A Gold medalist from NIFT-Delhi, she is a design coach for many Indian exporters. Her expertise lies in masterful presentation of concepts - from Digital presentations to Exhibition stand displays.